PDA

View Full Version : RE: Keyboard driver error on LAPTOP

ksaldan
March 9th 04, 07:42 PM
I had the same message and when I used to be able to close the laptop to go to hibernation it does not allow that anymore. The fan stays running until I shut all the way down. Did you find a solution to your error? I would greatly appreciate any info.
Thanks

chief95
May 15th 04, 03:43 PM
I have the same exact message! I have treid everything, I hope someone can help.

----- bytefly wrote: -----

When I go into standby mode I get this message:
The device driver for the "Standard 101/102 Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard device" is preventing the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem presists you may neet to update this drive
r.
Anyone familiar with this problem...?

hotblondeboy3
June 21st 04, 07:42 PM
hey look for the Adobe Task Manager in your programs. Remove the program and restart your computer...no more message....Thats what happened to me...tell me how it went. -Jim

"bytefly" wrote:

> When I go into standby mode I get this message:
> The device driver for the "Standard 101/102 Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard device" is preventing the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem presists you may neet to update this driver.

> Anyone familiar with this problem...?

automan6955
July 10th 04, 09:42 AM
Hey! I can't believe it worked! I removed the adobe type manager(which I nor anyone else in my house uses for anything) and suddenly after restart, my computer will sleep soundly in standby mode. Thank you for the help, now my new machine makes me happy
again.

"hotblondeboy3" wrote:

> hey look for the Adobe Task Manager in your programs. Remove the program and restart your computer...no more message....Thats what happened to me...tell me how it went. -Jim
>
> "bytefly" wrote:
>
> > When I go into standby mode I get this message:
> > The device driver for the "Standard 101/102 Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard device" is preventing the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem presists you may neet to update this driver

Google