View Single Post
Old September 18th 04, 08:18 AM
Richard A. Landkamer
external usenet poster

Default After SP2, Text Size no longer works when printing from Outlook Express, but does work when viewing

I have disabled "Read all messages in plain text" in Outlook Express, so the Text Size feature should work like it did before I upgraded to SP2. Well, it does when I view anything in Outlook Express. However, the Text Size feature does not work when I print anything from Outlook Express. This bug applies only to printing from Outlook Express. When I print anything from Internet Explorer, everything works OK like it did before I upgraded to SP2.

I have my default Text Size set to Medium in Outlook Express. Occasionally I get e-mail with a very small font size, so I select Larger or Largest. This works OK for online reading of such e-mail items. However, when I print any of these items, the print goes back to the original Medium with a very small font size. Before SP2 the Text Size that I viewed and printed were identical. Is there any way that I can get the printed Text Size to work in Outlook Express like it did before I upgraded to SP2?

Richard A. Landkamer
Ads