A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » Networking and the Internet with Windows XP
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Finally I found my Dropbox a good partner…Do you use some tools for cloud?

Old May 8th 14, 11:34 AM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: May 2014
Thumbs up Finally I found my Dropbox a good partner…Do you use some tools for cloud?

Recently I found a COOL chrome extension, which can save web files directly to Google Drive and Dropbox. It’s called Ballloon. I spotted it when I find some tools which can improve my working efficiency.
I’m tired of those downloading steps before I keep some online files to cloud. Ballloon exactly solved the problem. I just need right click the file and choose the destination cloud, all works are done.
It is worth mentioning that the awesome experience of saving images. It only need ONE click when save images to could. I compared it with other similar extensions, this “one-click” function is pretty distinctive. If there are a bunch of pictures need to be saved in a short time, it will be really convenient.
And Balloon is incredibly fast! Especially when I am fed up with the slow download speed.

If you use Dropbox or Google Drive as well, I think it will be every useful to you. c:
Here is the download url: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jcmenomghmcohn
Ads