A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » General XP issues or comments
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

All Office products are suddenly demanding re-activation?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 26th 16, 10:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Amanda Ripanykhazova
external usenet poster

Default All Office products are suddenly demanding re-activation?

Does anyone know what is going on please? Suddenly all my office products have stopped working. First Publisher, then FrontPage and now Office (Word)

And it is not a normal activation: Instead of extracting a set of numbers for me to read to Microsoft on these LEGAL programs, it demands some install CD and then says it cant find some .msi file?? First pub.msi in Publisher, of which I cant find the CD after 10 years, - but then Office XP Professional demanded some .msi file as well. And when I actually found the old installation cD, it then still couldnt find the .msi file it had said was on it!