A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » About PCbanter » Forum feedback about PCbanter.net
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cannot open certain web sites

Old January 22nd 06, 10:29 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Jan 2006
Question Cannot open certain web sites

My computer does not open certain web sites. These have not been blocked and are not down. Can anyone suggest a remedy.
Ads
Old January 26th 06, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerfred
My computer does not open certain web sites. These have not been blocked and are not down. Can anyone suggest a remedy.
Had this issue at work. was a corrupt profile. I took the users profile saved it to a network location. deleted the old profile and had him login to create a new one... then imported his profile back on.
Old January 27th 06, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jairazona
Had this issue at work. was a corrupt profile. I took the users profile saved it to a network location. deleted the old profile and had him login to create a new one... then imported his profile back on.

Any ideas what to do for a home PC one web page that wont open is amazon however it opens on another PC in the house (not networked but share the router)