A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » New Users to Windows XP
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

changing how my pc looks as it starts up

Old May 10th 05, 02:16 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: May 2005
Default changing how my pc looks as it starts up

I'm new to windows xp, but not to the annoying music my pc plays when i start up and it introduces me to windows xp
Id like to changge it to some other music and then add a diferent graphic as the music plays. For example, I would like the Star wars theme to come on as I restart the pc, and a picture of darth vader is seen, instead of the standard windows xp graphic. IS there any way to do this ?
Ads
Old May 12th 05, 04:01 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Feb 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldofhud
I'm new to windows xp, but not to the annoying music my pc plays when i start up and it introduces me to windows xp
Id like to changge it to some other music and then add a diferent graphic as the music plays. For example, I would like the Star wars theme to come on as I restart the pc, and a picture of darth vader is seen, instead of the standard windows xp graphic. IS there any way to do this ?
Yup,
You can go hereTweakXP and look through the pages for forums that let you;
Customize your Windows XP system with thousands of free visual styles, wallpapers and more. Join our forums and get help with common Windows customization issues. http://www.wincustomize.com/index.aspx?u=0
Treeman