A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows 7 » Windows 7 Forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

references for changing to Win7 from XP?



 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old January 7th 19, 02:43 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
slate_leeper[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default How to (safely) run Out-of-Support Windows versions? (was: references for changing to Win7 from XP?)

On 6 Jan 2019 20:10:52 GMT, Frank Slootweg
wrote:

Bill in Co [email protected] wrote:
[...]

99% of the time I'm still
using Windows XP here). I still prefer Windows XP, and will continue to use
Windows XP until I can't any longer. (I imagine that will be when the XP
version browsers for FF and Chrome are no longer usable on the Internet),
but that time hasn't arrived yet. :-)


I assume that you no longer get security updates for your XP system
(i.e. also not by faking that it's 'Windows Embedded Standard 2009' or
'Windows Embedded POSReady 2009').

If you don't get any security updates, then how do you keep your
system 'safe'? Just by using Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software? Other
means?

I ask this, because in several threads people voice their concerns
about their Windows version nearing the end of its support-lifecycle,
while they don't want to - or cannot - upgrade to a newer version
(especially people not wanting to 'upgrade' to Windows 10).

FWIW, I'm on Windows 8.1 which is in its 'Extended support' phase,
till January 10, 2023, so I still have a few years to go, but Windows 10
is so unappealing/bad, that it's time to think about a Plan B.



As time goes on, the older software becomes much less likely to be
targeted. This is simply because fewer people are using it. I stopped
updating my Win-7 machine years ago, when the automatic push of Win-8
began. Never had a problem. I do use Avast antivirus, Spywareblaster,
the MVPS hosts file and Comodo firewall on that machine. (With the
exception of Comodo, also on the Win-10 machine).

-dan z-


--
Someone who thinks logically provides
a nice contrast to the real world.
(Anonymous)
Ads
  #17  
Old January 7th 19, 04:00 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
Ken Blake[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,122
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 08:50:44 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Ken Blake on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 08:31:04 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Sat, 05 Jan 2019 20:36:09 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:
It has been a long time, but I had to switch from XP to Win7 (I


*Had* to? Why do you say that? Not that I'm saying you shouldn't, but
hardly anyone ever has to.


When the class is about the software, and the software is 64 bit
and your OS is not, you really only have two choices: upgrade to 64
bit, or drop the class.



OK, that's a good reason.


When you're a broke unemployed machinist in
retraining, your options are limited. Refurbished machine for $200 or
try to find XP 64 install disks somewhere.
I'd have "banked" this machine, save that the XP box died about
the same time.

knew I should have upgraded XP to 64 bit when that came out)


Same question on that: *should* have? Why do you say that? My view on
that is even stronger: it's a mistake for most people.


Maybe so. But I have to know Word, despite it being an inferior
product, because so many places use only it; accept no submissions
which are not Word compatible.



But I don't understand that. You don't need 64-bit Windows to run
Word.


years ago, and did not have the time to "play" with it to find out how
the GUI worked.


The GUIs for XP and 7 aren't all that different. It shouldn't take
long at all to learn the difference.


Note well,"aren't all that different". But those little bits can
be critical. "why does the icon for 'desktop' not look like a
desktop?" "Where is the icon for wordpad?" Etc, etc, - and do not
get me started on Win7's apparent inability to know where in the
directory tree I have gone.
When one has time those things are no problem, you can fiddle with
it and learn new procedures.



OK, it's up to you of course, but as far as I'm concerned, those
differences are so slight you can learn them almost instantly.


But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like
getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.




Better or not, to me, it's the same thing. Every time I've gotten a
new car, it took me only a few minutes to learn the difference from my
old one. Even if I rent a car, I get comfortable with its controls
very quickly.
  #18  
Old January 7th 19, 04:18 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
Mayayana
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,327
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

"pyotr filipivich" wrote

| I wish I had the skills to "hack" Windows to get it out of my way.
| But my serious nerding days are long past, I have other things I wish
| to master.

It's also getting much harder as Windows turns into
a kiosk-style system. MS have been systematically
moving that way for years. For instance, on XP you
can uinstall to FAT32 or NTFS. If you install to NTFS
you can be an admin or not. On Vista/7 it's NTFS-only.
And if you want to be a *real* admin you have to
find a secret IT trick, and then can only use the user
name Administrator.
Similarly, I was able to get rid of one of the nags
when I put in a USB stick but never figured out the
other.
Another example: The already broken folder settings
for Explorer were broken "differently" in Vista/7. After
much research I figured out the new system, somewhat.
But it turns out the new system isn't as configurable
as the old system.

To some extent I feel like you do: I'm too old to
waste so much time on this nonsense. But also,
there are diminishing returns in doing the research.

That's my big hesitation with Win10. I expect it to
be far less configurable than Win7. MS even says
so in their terms. You have no choice about some
of the data sent to them. That means you can't
truly control online access. That's a radical change.


  #19  
Old January 7th 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

"J. P. Gilliver (John)" on Mon, 7 Jan 2019
06:18:26 +0000 typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
In message , pyotr
filipivich writes:
Ken Blake on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 08:31:04 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Sat, 05 Jan 2019 20:36:09 -0800, pyotr filipivich

[]
knew I should have upgraded XP to 64 bit when that came out)


That's a different kettle of fish: I've never used it, but AIUI XP-64
isn't really XP, but something else made to _look_ like XP.

Same question on that: *should* have? Why do you say that? My view on
that is even stronger: it's a mistake for most people.


Maybe so. But I have to know Word, despite it being an inferior
product, because so many places use only it; accept no submissions
which are not Word compatible.

(Though I doubt they'd object to .doc rather than .docx, or even notice.
Though be prepared for _them_ to send _you_ .docx files.)


Open Office handles that. But, I still have to know Word, because
Work will require it.

years ago, and did not have the time to "play" with it to find out how
the GUI worked.

The GUIs for XP and 7 aren't all that different. It shouldn't take
long at all to learn the difference.


Note well,"aren't all that different". But those little bits can
be critical. "why does the icon for 'desktop' not look like a
desktop?" "Where is the icon for wordpad?" Etc, etc, - and do not
get me started on Win7's apparent inability to know where in the
directory tree I have gone.
When one has time those things are no problem, you can fiddle with
it and learn new procedures.
But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like


Well said. I did give 7's UI a good run, trying to learn it, as I did
and do give the boys and girls at Microsoft more credit than many here
do - i. e. I assume they genuinely do think their new ways are better,


They can think that all they want. But I Had It All Set Up And It
Worked. And Then They Changed Everything!
I've been dealing with / learning more about Aspers than I cared
to know, the last couple decades. One major issue is having things
changed on 'us'. Which is my major gripe: the GUI worked as it was,
and didn't need fixing.
(And yes, I know all about "We've always done it that way, but it
worked, so ... we did it that way.)



not just changes for their own sake - so I was willing to try to go
along. But, like you, there came some point where I wanted to do
something in a hurry and couldn't figure out how, so Classic Shell went
on, and has never come off since.


I will check that out.

getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.


Now - not sure about the wipers, but the indicators - I've never
understood when people say they're "backwards" on a different car. I
think of them as being part of an invisible wheel: if I want to indicate
I'm going to turn, I turn the indicator stalk the way I'm going to turn
the steering wheel. I don't think "up" or "down".


Indicators are rarely in the wrong place. Maybe on the "wrong"
side, but you push 'down' to go 'that' way.
What was referring to is the headlight controls (on/off, high &
low), and the wipers, with their on/off variable speed. The car I
learned on, or should I say, my muscle memory was trained upon, had
the wiper controls on the right side, and the lights on the left. The
current car, dang, I'll have to go look. But the wiper controls are
on the left, and light switch is on the dash.
At least I've stopped stomping on the floor for the high beams.

tschus
pyotr

p.s., although I still hit the non-existent clutch now and then.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #20  
Old January 7th 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

Paul on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:21:24 -0500 typed
in alt.windows7.general the following:
J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
In message , pyotr
filipivich writes:
Ken Blake on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 08:31:04 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Sat, 05 Jan 2019 20:36:09 -0800, pyotr filipivich

[]
knew I should have upgraded XP to 64 bit when that came out)


That's a different kettle of fish: I've never used it, but AIUI XP-64
isn't really XP, but something else made to _look_ like XP.


You'd be sorry if you did that, due to the lack of drivers.
The 64-bit version only went up to SP2, and the general reviews
(if you checked on Newegg at the time) were "don't bother".
It's a 64-bit OS only in name, and was a distraction for MS
at the time.


Which I found out when I was scurrying around trying to find an
alternative.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #21  
Old January 7th 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:00:28 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:

But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like
getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.




Better or not, to me, it's the same thing. Every time I've gotten a
new car, it took me only a few minutes to learn the difference from my
old one. Even if I rent a car, I get comfortable with its controls
very quickly.


And muscle memory - where you automatically reach (because for the
last ten years, that is where it was), and in the new car, it isn't
there. Ever stall a car out, because you forgot about the clutch
(Your regular car not having one), and in the 'emergency' you didn't
have time to think about it?
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #22  
Old January 7th 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:00:28 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:


When you're a broke unemployed machinist in
retraining, your options are limited. Refurbished machine for $200 or
try to find XP 64 install disks somewhere.
I'd have "banked" this machine, save that the XP box died about
the same time.

knew I should have upgraded XP to 64 bit when that came out)

Same question on that: *should* have? Why do you say that? My view on
that is even stronger: it's a mistake for most people.


Maybe so. But I have to know Word, despite it being an inferior
product, because so many places use only it; accept no submissions
which are not Word compatible.



But I don't understand that. You don't need 64-bit Windows to run
Word.


Nope. But I do need it for work/school.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #23  
Old January 7th 19, 06:58 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

"Mayayana" on Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:18:04 -0500
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
"pyotr filipivich" wrote

| I wish I had the skills to "hack" Windows to get it out of my way.
| But my serious nerding days are long past, I have other things I wish
| to master.

It's also getting much harder as Windows turns into
a kiosk-style system. MS have been systematically
moving that way for years. For instance, on XP you
can uinstall to FAT32 or NTFS. If you install to NTFS
you can be an admin or not. On Vista/7 it's NTFS-only.
And if you want to be a *real* admin you have to
find a secret IT trick, and then can only use the user
name Administrator.
Similarly, I was able to get rid of one of the nags
when I put in a USB stick but never figured out the
other.
Another example: The already broken folder settings
for Explorer were broken "differently" in Vista/7. After
much research I figured out the new system, somewhat.
But it turns out the new system isn't as configurable
as the old system.

To some extent I feel like you do: I'm too old to
waste so much time on this nonsense. But also,
there are diminishing returns in doing the research.

That's my big hesitation with Win10. I expect it to
be far less configurable than Win7. MS even says
so in their terms. You have no choice about some
of the data sent to them. That means you can't
truly control online access. That's a radical change.


One more reason for Interrupt BRS, For modems the Box, and
printers.

I keep my eye open for the "switchers" [Aux2, Aux1,
Printer,Monitor, Computer, Master]. Nice to have the ability to power
down an external drive when I'm done doing backups. Etc.

--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #24  
Old January 7th 19, 08:43 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
Ken Blake[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,122
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:58:50 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:00:28 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:

But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like
getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.




Better or not, to me, it's the same thing. Every time I've gotten a
new car, it took me only a few minutes to learn the difference from my
old one. Even if I rent a car, I get comfortable with its controls
very quickly.


And muscle memory - where you automatically reach (because for the
last ten years, that is where it was), and in the new car, it isn't
there. Ever stall a car out, because you forgot about the clutch
(Your regular car not having one), and in the 'emergency' you didn't
have time to think about it?




No, but I've stalled rental cars in Europe simply because it had been
so long since I drove a car with a clutch.

But that reminds me of my favorite car rental story--about the time
(1983 or so) I drove a rented car to Erice, on top of a mountain in
western Sicily. I parked the car and went into the hotel across the
street where we had a reservation. The next morning (it was Christmas)
it was cold, and we got into the car to leave Erice.

I ground the starter multiple times and it rumbled and rumbled, but
wouldn't start.

My wife said "pull out the choke." I grumbled at her, "that's
ridiculous! Cars haven't had manual chokes in years."

She opened the glove compartment, pulled out the owner's manual,
pointed to a picture, and asked "what's this."

It was labeled with a name, but it was an Italian word I didn't know,
and that's what I said.

She said "pull it out and see what happens."

I did. It started right up.
  #25  
Old January 8th 19, 02:27 AM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:43:07 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:58:50 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:
Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:00:28 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like
getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.
Better or not, to me, it's the same thing. Every time I've gotten a
new car, it took me only a few minutes to learn the difference from my
old one. Even if I rent a car, I get comfortable with its controls
very quickly.


And muscle memory - where you automatically reach (because for the
last ten years, that is where it was), and in the new car, it isn't
there. Ever stall a car out, because you forgot about the clutch
(Your regular car not having one), and in the 'emergency' you didn't
have time to think about it?


No, but I've stalled rental cars in Europe simply because it had been
so long since I drove a car with a clutch.


Exactly, you'd "forgotten" abut that 'detail'. (I'm reading a
Zombie Apocalypse series. Main character is a Marine 2Lt, and during
pre-inspection, checks for everything which has failed on her, or some
one in her team, in combat. Including firing pins. Because she knew
the guy who managed to forget to put the firing pin back in when
reassembling his weapon. He survived, but he always checked.)


But that reminds me of my favorite car rental story--about the time
(1983 or so) I drove a rented car to Erice, on top of a mountain in
western Sicily. I parked the car and went into the hotel across the
street where we had a reservation. The next morning (it was Christmas)
it was cold, and we got into the car to leave Erice.

I ground the starter multiple times and it rumbled and rumbled, but
wouldn't start.

My wife said "pull out the choke." I grumbled at her, "that's
ridiculous! Cars haven't had manual chokes in years."

She opened the glove compartment, pulled out the owner's manual,
pointed to a picture, and asked "what's this."

It was labeled with a name, but it was an Italian word I didn't know,
and that's what I said.

She said "pull it out and see what happens."

I did. It started right up.


LOL.

I realized the "muscle memory" story which fits, also explains why
I dislike November and December, and really do not like January. I
don't like November, because after nine months of first hitting the
keys "2 0 1 8 0 " I had to remember it is "2 0 1 8 _1_ ", And of
course, after new years, I have to undo 365 days of typing "2018" and
remember to type "201_9_". But at least it was not like January 1,
2000. B-)


--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #26  
Old January 8th 19, 04:49 AM posted to alt.windows7.general
Gene Wirchenko[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 465
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 17:27:05 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[snip]

I realized the "muscle memory" story which fits, also explains why
I dislike November and December, and really do not like January. I
don't like November, because after nine months of first hitting the
keys "2 0 1 8 0 " I had to remember it is "2 0 1 8 _1_ ", And of
course, after new years, I have to undo 365 days of typing "2018" and
remember to type "201_9_". But at least it was not like January 1,
2000. B-)


Then, there is when you use muscle memory instead of ordinary --
what adjective should I have used here? -- memory. I had trouble with
a banking card at an ATM, because I had changed my PIN. Unfortunately,
the ATMs had the numbers arranged one way, and the PIN setting pad had
the numbers arranged another way. (Think calculator keypad vs. phone
keypad.)

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko
  #27  
Old January 8th 19, 03:57 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
Ken Blake[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,122
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 17:27:05 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:43:07 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:58:50 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:
Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:00:28 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like
getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.
Better or not, to me, it's the same thing. Every time I've gotten a
new car, it took me only a few minutes to learn the difference from my
old one. Even if I rent a car, I get comfortable with its controls
very quickly.

And muscle memory - where you automatically reach (because for the
last ten years, that is where it was), and in the new car, it isn't
there. Ever stall a car out, because you forgot about the clutch
(Your regular car not having one), and in the 'emergency' you didn't
have time to think about it?


No, but I've stalled rental cars in Europe simply because it had been
so long since I drove a car with a clutch.


Exactly, you'd "forgotten" abut that 'detail'.



No. I hadn't forgotten about anything. I was way out of practice and
lost my skills at changing gears. I still knew exactly how to do it.
  #28  
Old January 8th 19, 06:42 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

Ken Blake on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 07:57:08 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 17:27:05 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:43:07 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:58:50 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:
Ken Blake on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:00:28 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
But when I'm having to stop what I've done for a long time, to
find out where/how to do it "here" - it throws me out. Very much like
getting a new car, and the light switch and wiper controls are
"backwards." Do not tell me that it is 'better'.
Better or not, to me, it's the same thing. Every time I've gotten a
new car, it took me only a few minutes to learn the difference from my
old one. Even if I rent a car, I get comfortable with its controls
very quickly.

And muscle memory - where you automatically reach (because for the
last ten years, that is where it was), and in the new car, it isn't
there. Ever stall a car out, because you forgot about the clutch
(Your regular car not having one), and in the 'emergency' you didn't
have time to think about it?

No, but I've stalled rental cars in Europe simply because it had been
so long since I drove a car with a clutch.


Exactly, you'd "forgotten" abut that 'detail'.



No. I hadn't forgotten about anything. I was way out of practice and
lost my skills at changing gears. I still knew exactly how to do it.


Right. In this case you were going back to an older version of
"car interface", so it came back to you.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #29  
Old January 8th 19, 06:42 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
pyotr filipivich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 584
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

Gene Wirchenko on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 19:49:50 -0800
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 17:27:05 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[snip]

I realized the "muscle memory" story which fits, also explains why
I dislike

insert "October,"
November and December, and really do not like January. I
don't like November, because after nine months of first hitting the
keys "2 0 1 8 0 " I had to remember it is "2 0 1 8 _1_ ", And of
course, after new years, I have to undo 365 days of typing "2018" and
remember to type "201_9_". But at least it was not like January 1,
2000. B-)


Then, there is when you use muscle memory instead of ordinary --
what adjective should I have used here? -- memory. I had trouble with
a banking card at an ATM, because I had changed my PIN. Unfortunately,
the ATMs had the numbers arranged one way, and the PIN setting pad had
the numbers arranged another way. (Think calculator keypad vs. phone
keypad.)


Oh yeah.

And the old "Now, who am I?" when you have to remember a different
PIN for "this" card.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?
  #30  
Old January 8th 19, 06:53 PM posted to alt.windows7.general
😉 Good Guy 😉
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 519
Default references for changing to Win7 from XP?

On 06/01/2019 04:36, pyotr filipivich wrote:

did not have the time to "play" with it to find out how
the GUI worked.


Get hold of dummies book because it is written for people like you who
are dummies but don't want to accept it.

Frankly why you are bothered with computers is beyond me. Why don't you
spend time watching TV? Computers are for for people with something in
mind to aim for.

Why do you need a computer and how are you coping with without it for now?







--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off






All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 PCbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.