A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » About PCbanter » Forum feedback about PCbanter.net
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Yellow caution symbol with exclamation mark

Old June 27th 06, 09:09 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Jun 2006
Exclamation Yellow caution symbol with exclamation mark

Can anyone tell me why I get this symbol when I attempt to open a PDF file using Adobe Reader 7.0?
Thank you
Ads

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off