A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » About PCbanter » Forum feedback about PCbanter.net
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Welcome to PCbanter.net



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 6th 04, 08:26 PM
kevin kevin is offline
Administrator
 
First recorded activity by PCbanter: Dec 2003
Posts: 13
Talking Welcome to PCbanter.net

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

PCbanter is about helping users with windows XP. Most people (me especially) believe XP is a massive step forward from Windows 98 or Millenium Edition, but it is complex and this forum is designed to help users navigate through their XP questions.

The Microsoft knowledge base is great - I use it almost daily - but sometimes you just want to hear how other users have solved their problems (or frustrations).

If you have a question, the first thing to do is search to see if it has already been answered. If you can't find what you need, then feel free to post a question.

Of course, if you see a question someone else has asked and you help the discussion along, then join right in.

To find out more about the features of this forum and how to use it, check out http://www.pcbanter.net/misc.php?action=faq

Good luck with using Windows XP.
Ads
  #2  
Old December 28th 04, 03:04 AM
sunshine sunshine is offline
Registered User
 
First recorded activity by PCbanter: Dec 2004
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

PCbanter is about helping users with windows XP. Most people (me especially) believe XP is a massive step forward from Windows 98 or Millenium Edition, but it is complex and this forum is designed to help users navigate through their XP questions.

The Microsoft knowledge base is great - I use it almost daily - but sometimes you just want to hear how other users have solved their problems (or frustrations).

If you have a question, the first thing to do is search to see if it has already been answered. If you can't find what you need, then feel free to post a question.

Of course, if you see a question someone else has asked and you help the discussion along, then join right in.

To find out more about the features of this forum and how to use it, check out http://www.pcbanter.net/misc.php?action=faq

Good luck with using Windows XP.
This is my first time to visit this type of forum, (if that is what you call it). I am not computer savvy by any means. My son recently downloaded the Windows XP upgrade onto my computer. I had windows 98. My problem is this: My Hewlett Packard OfficeJet T45xi (printer-scanner-copier-fax all in one) worked beautifully with windows 98 but is playing dead with the XP. I uninstalled the old softwear, then redownloaded what I thought was the right driver off of HP.com, but it still will not communicate with my printer. When I looked under Device Manager, the HP OfficeJet was not even listed there, either. I am stumped and do not want to give up my HP Officejet. Can anyone guide me to the right site to download the right driver and/or softwear? thanks, Jane
  #3  
Old March 15th 05, 10:00 PM
shorty80 shorty80 is offline
Registered User
 
First recorded activity by PCbanter: Mar 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

PCbanter is about helping users with windows XP. Most people (me especially) believe XP is a massive step forward from Windows 98 or Millenium Edition, but it is complex and this forum is designed to help users navigate through their XP questions.

The Microsoft knowledge base is great - I use it almost daily - but sometimes you just want to hear how other users have solved their problems (or frustrations).

If you have a question, the first thing to do is search to see if it has already been answered. If you can't find what you need, then feel free to post a question.

Of course, if you see a question someone else has asked and you help the discussion along, then join right in.

To find out more about the features of this forum and how to use it, check out http://www.pcbanter.net/misc.php?action=faq

Good luck with using Windows XP.
looks like a flock of info. no prob. at the moment. guess i'll have find fishinbanter. i shall return. enjoy!
  #4  
Old March 25th 05, 08:02 PM
talkalot talkalot is offline
Registered User
 
First recorded activity by PCbanter: Feb 2005
Location: GEORGIA
Posts: 1
Send a message via Yahoo to talkalot
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty80
looks like a flock of info. no prob. at the moment. guess i'll have find fishinbanter. i shall return. enjoy!
I am trying to figure out how to post an add.
  #5  
Old March 26th 05, 08:02 AM
kevin kevin is offline
Administrator
 
First recorded activity by PCbanter: Dec 2003
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkalot
I am trying to figure out how to post an add.
No problem. The only place to post adverts is the marketplace . Look for the 'New Thread' button near the top left.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off






All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 PCbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.