A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » About PCbanter » Forum feedback about PCbanter.net
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

computer crash

Old February 28th 06, 08:56 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Feb 2006
Thumbs up computer crash

i have lost my code for windows xp home edition 2002 because my computer as crashed on me can any one help plz
Ads
Old March 23rd 06, 05:49 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Mar 2006
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespacehopper
i have lost my code for windows xp home edition 2002 because my computer as crashed on me can any one help plz
Just a thought... If you purchased this software along with your PC and it came with it, contact the manufacturer. Your computer has codes on it also that you can give to them and maybe they can help you with your lost code.
Old June 18th 08, 02:58 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Just a thought... If you purchased this software along with your PC and it came with it, contact the manufacturer. Your computer has codes on it also that you can give to them and maybe they can help you with your lost code.
Absolutely! That is the only way I can think of to get the code to your software is to contact the software company. (In the future) I sometimes will write my codes right on the disk in permanent black marker so they can never be lost. It saves the nightmare of headaches!