A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » General XP issues or comments
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SHADOW!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 11th 19, 08:24 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.computer.workshop
David B.[_15_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default SHADOW!

On 25/02/2018 13:32, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 16:31:37 -0700, ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ
wrote:

SNIP

It's good to see you chatting so happily to Mr Natoli, the retired
ex-MVP who is in total control of the User2User newsgroup on the
Dogagent.com server (he used to do the same on Annexcafe before I had it
shut down!).

As he won't 'talk' to me, perhaps you'll ask him to confirm that the
question WAS asked by my friend (D on his group) and WAS *deleted*
*unanswered*. That's the one I asked recently here - on *HER* behalf.


*THEN* get him to tell you *WHY* it was deleted - especially as she has
just lost her dog - a lovely 'Lassie' Collie, called Sophie if I recall
correctly.

I do wish you'd gather FACTS and EVIDENCE before you run off half-cocked!!!

--
David B.
Devon, UK
Ads
  #2  
Old June 11th 19, 03:45 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
David B.[_15_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default SHADOW!

On 11/06/2019 10:33, Mike Easter wrote:
David B. wrote:

It's good to see you chatting so happily to Mr Natoli, the retired
ex-MVP who is in total control of the User2User newsgroup on the
Dogagent.com server (he used to do the same on Annexcafe before I had it
shut down!).

As he won't 'talk' to me, perhaps you'll ask him to confirm that the
question WAS asked by my friend (D on his group) and WAS *deleted*
*unanswered*. That's the one I asked recently here - on *HER* behalf.


*THEN* get him to tell you *WHY* it was deleted - especially as she has
just lost her dog - a lovely 'Lassie' Collie, called Sophie if I recall
correctly.

I do wish you'd gather FACTS and EVIDENCE before you run off half-cocked!!!

Why do you say things like that?


What have I said which offends you, Mike?

Is it the mixing of *real* life and Usenet life which you find confusing?

Are you implying that my interaction with Annexcafe was *NOT* the cause
for the Annexcafe newsgroups being closed down? Are you aware of any
OTHER reason why the server owner dropped the groups?

See: https://annex.com/about-us/

Website Redesigned! A GREAT improvement!

https://annex.com/category/annex-tech/

//Posted on February 2, 2018 by admin
It’s been some time since we remodeled our own website. We’ve converted
it over to a WordPress site for ease of management. We can do the same
thing for your website too! Since we’ve just updated this site, let us
know if you see any issues!//

I've now contacted Annex to ask personally - I'll advise further in due
course.

https://annex.com/support/support-request/

//Support Request
Please fill out the support request form below and your message will be
sent to us immediately.

We will always strive to respond within 12 hours, but if you have an
immediate need, give us a call at 818.761.2100 and we’ll be happy to
assist!

Support Inquiry Form
Your responses were successfully submitted. Thank you!//

--
David B.
  #3  
Old June 11th 19, 04:02 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.computer.workshop,free.spam
John Doe[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,878
Default SHADOW!

Chronic nym-shifting troll...

--
"David B." BDonTJ REMOVE.gmail.com wrote:

Path: eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp. giganews.com!npeer.de.kpn-eurorings.net!npeer-ng0.de.kpn-eurorings.net!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news .xlned.com!peer01.fr7!futter-mich.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx19.fr7.POSTED!not-for-mail
Subject: SHADOW!
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7 .general,alt.computer.workshop
References: auxm937ybjpy$.1phywrum81gb1$.dlg 40tude.net 9jt29dhnji70odckk3pe1dsqftn649onnf 4ax.com p6sskp$p03$1 dont-email.me hhe59d5bdubuvehlgfgoqvdhemm0jvh49p 4ax.com
From: "David B." BDonTJ REMOVE.gmail.com
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.7.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: hhe59d5bdubuvehlgfgoqvdhemm0jvh49p 4ax.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 24
Message-ID: qGILE.367036$6e1.342223 fx19.fr7
X-Complaints-To: abuse blocknews.net
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:24:06 UTC
Organization: blocknews - www.blocknews.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:24:06 +0100
X-Received-Bytes: 1937
X-Received-Body-CRC: 1505129813
X-Original-Bytes: 1761
Xref: reader01.eternal-september.org alt.comp.os.windows-10:96937 microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:141998 alt.windows7.general:182408 alt.computer.workshop:18776

On 25/02/2018 13:32, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 16:31:37 -0700, ...w* winstonmvp gmail.com
wrote:

SNIP

It's good to see you chatting so happily to Mr Natoli, the retired
ex-MVP who is in total control of the User2User newsgroup on the
Dogagent.com server (he used to do the same on Annexcafe before I had it
shut down!).

As he won't 'talk' to me, perhaps you'll ask him to confirm that the
question WAS asked by my friend (D on his group) and WAS *deleted*
*unanswered*. That's the one I asked recently here - on *HER* behalf.
qdjb2e$457$1 dont-email.me

*THEN* get him to tell you *WHY* it was deleted - especially as she has
just lost her dog - a lovely 'Lassie' Collie, called Sophie if I recall
correctly.

I do wish you'd gather FACTS and EVIDENCE before you run off half-cocked!!!

--
David B.
Devon, UK



  #4  
Old June 11th 19, 04:50 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.computer.workshop
David B.[_15_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 57
Default SHADOW!

On 11/06/2019 16:02, John Doe claims he's a Chronic nym-shifting troll...

I beeleave him ;-)

--
The sporger!


  #5  
Old June 11th 19, 05:28 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.computer.workshop,free.spam
J. P. Gilliver (John)[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,674
Default SHADOW!

In message , John Doe
writes:
Chronic nym-shifting troll...

Chronic re-poster of stuff we don't want to see even once ...
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)[email protected]+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

"Bother,"saidPoohwhenhisspacebarrefusedtowork.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off






All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 PCbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.