A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » Hardware and Windows XP
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hamilton Beach 70596 Big Mouth Food Processor

Old May 22nd 09, 01:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
No_Name
external usenet poster

Default Hamilton Beach 70596 Big Mouth Food Processor

List Price:$84.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001A76U38
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001A76U38

We liked this much better then the garbage black n decker cheap one we bought 2 years ago, but the plastic hub that holds the top slicer stripped in 3 weeks of use on this.The motor is strong, but putting hard foods like carrots in puts wear and tear on that hub very quickly. One turned sideways and wedged itself in the cutting blade jamming the machine, and the plastic hub stripped.If it was metal there wouldn't be an issue, but stripping in 3 weeks is obviously a design flaw.
I owned one of the first HB Big Mouths ... it came time to get another ( I cracked the bowl ) This version is wonderful all the blades store inside , the chopping blade is lower and can chop smaller amounts . The power is amazing. The suction cups on the bottom hold it in place but don't require a weight lifting belt to get it free from the counter , like the first version did. I gave away my new KitchenAid in favor of this product , the KitchenAid was damaged in one light use. I have a large family 7 kids , 2 parents , 2 employees and this Big Mouth can handle what ever I through at it. I highly recommend this product.

Ads