A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » Performance and Maintainance of XP
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

pages won't stay selected

Old December 4th 05, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain
external usenet poster

Default pages won't stay selected

when on MSN dialup, and have a few windows going, I can't get my open window
to stay selected. only get a couple of seconds before before the blinking
cursor vanishes and my keystrokes are not recorded. or the wheel mouse no
longer responds. I can reclick the page, and get a few more seconds of
usability, ad infinitum. if I close all window but one, there is no problem.
Am I doomed to only one page forever?
Ads