A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows 8 » Windows 8 Help Forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.



 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old August 9th 16, 09:47 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Snit[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 811
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 12:21 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:

Yeah, I lie and spew bull**** in many ways. It is an AMAZING skill I have.
I was "powned" by Peter, whatever that means.

Made some corrections for you. You're welcome...


What you are doing is authoring text and then falsely attributing it to me.
You are being dishonest.


Na... I'm helping you to be honest in the first place.

You got so powned by Peter by the way.


You avoid the initial topic... snip anything proving you to be an utter
fool... and then run to meta-meta-meta-debates. Not biting. Here is what you
are throwing a tantrum over:

Peter Köhlmann:
-----
For linux (for example Opensuse) this is just a few mouseclicks on
both side in *GUI* programs to get it working, all in all taking
less than a minute to do the complete setup

Since the lying imbecile claims that OSX is way superior to linux
(especially on the GUI), lets have a smalll video from that
dimbulb. I naturally expect that his example will show the
"challenge" to take substantial less time than on linux...
-----
Where the exact task as descibed takes *less* than a minute (in
fact, less than 30 seconds when you know how it is done) to do it
with a GUI.
-----

Marek:
-----
Nope, he asked that you do it manually, not with a GUI app
-----
Typical Snit, runs for the GUI app for sale because he's a
clueless Mac idiot.
-----
NFS is quite possibly the easiest of all sharing to set up. And
Snit immediately runs to a GUI util for $20 because he has no clue
at all how to do it out of the box with what Apple provided.
-----
Not only could he not do it with what comes out of the box with
the Mac, he had to run to a GUI util to do what a simple command,
which is built in, could do.
-----
He's a moron, Tom. This is the same guy that went looking for a
$20 GUI app because he's too stupid to type nfsd start on the
command line.
-----

Absolute proof Marek is lying about me being the one who asked for the task
to be done with a GUI. Also: he is wrong about there being anything wrong
with using a GUI.

Almost feel bad for the guy as he throws his tantrum.



--
* OS X / Linux: What is a file? http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mint KDE creating files: http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8
* Mint KDE help: http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8
* Mint KDE general navigation: http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
* OS / Word Processor Comparison: http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c

Ads
  #32  
Old August 9th 16, 09:56 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Marek Novotny[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 76
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.


You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides. He
ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA That's
all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny
  #33  
Old August 9th 16, 09:58 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Melzzzzz[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:56:24 -0700
Marek Novotny wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.


You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides.
He ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA
That's all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::


Hm, I have NFS set up on my iMac, I didn't did it though, rather
sysadmin
  #34  
Old August 9th 16, 10:35 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Old Friend
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

In article ,
says...

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.


You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides. He
ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA That's
all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::



Watching snit repeat the same snipped and taken out of context quotes
from Peter is quite funny. Snit's dishonesty has been once again exposed
and giving him some of his own medicine is just extra icing on the cake.

In order to trust snit you have to make the decision that the 100's of
people in Sandman's thread are all out to get snit for some reason and
are lying about him. What's particularly interesting is that snit has
been using this and other dishonest tactics for years.

Here is an example of snit pulling this same snip, misquoting method on
Tim Adams.
This thread is from 2006 !

http://www.archivum.info/comp.sys.ma.../03782/Re-Tim-
Adams'-Quote-Debate.html

Snit's been quiet lately. I wonder if the IRS or Arizona state officials
have contacted him yet?
I sure hope so.
  #35  
Old August 9th 16, 10:43 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Snit[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 811
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 8/9/16, 1:56 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.


You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!


By all means do show how! You know, like when I showed how you made a
complete ass of yourself (and you snip it EVERY time, showing you know you
did):

Peter Köhlmann:
-----
For linux (for example Opensuse) this is just a few mouseclicks on
both side in *GUI* programs to get it working, all in all taking
less than a minute to do the complete setup

Since the lying imbecile claims that OSX is way superior to linux
(especially on the GUI), lets have a smalll video from that
dimbulb. I naturally expect that his example will show the
"challenge" to take substantial less time than on linux...
-----
Where the exact task as descibed takes *less* than a minute (in
fact, less than 30 seconds when you know how it is done) to do it
with a GUI.
-----

Marek:
-----
Nope, he asked that you do it manually, not with a GUI app
-----
Typical Snit, runs for the GUI app for sale because he's a
clueless Mac idiot.
-----
NFS is quite possibly the easiest of all sharing to set up. And
Snit immediately runs to a GUI util for $20 because he has no clue
at all how to do it out of the box with what Apple provided.
-----
Not only could he not do it with what comes out of the box with
the Mac, he had to run to a GUI util to do what a simple command,
which is built in, could do.
-----
He's a moron, Tom. This is the same guy that went looking for a
$20 GUI app because he's too stupid to type nfsd start on the
command line.
-----

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides.


Nor did I say I could! I could likely look it up, but, sure, I have no idea
how to do so off hand. Is this really your big issue... that I do not know
EVERYTHING and am completely honest about it? THAT is your beef with me?

He ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA That's all
Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::


As shown above I pointed to the GUI utility because Peter asked for a GUI
solution. Your claim is a lie.

--
* OS X / Linux: What is a file? http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mint KDE creating files: http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8
* Mint KDE help: http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8
* Mint KDE general navigation: http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
* OS / Word Processor Comparison: http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c

  #36  
Old August 9th 16, 10:44 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Marek Novotny[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 76
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 2016-08-09, Old Friend wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.

You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides. He
ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA That's
all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::



Watching snit repeat the same snipped and taken out of context quotes
from Peter is quite funny. Snit's dishonesty has been once again exposed
and giving him some of his own medicine is just extra icing on the cake.

In order to trust snit you have to make the decision that the 100's of
people in Sandman's thread are all out to get snit for some reason and
are lying about him. What's particularly interesting is that snit has
been using this and other dishonest tactics for years.

Here is an example of snit pulling this same snip, misquoting method on
Tim Adams.
This thread is from 2006 !

http://www.archivum.info/comp.sys.ma.../03782/Re-Tim-
Adams'-Quote-Debate.html

Snit's been quiet lately. I wonder if the IRS or Arizona state officials
have contacted him yet?
I sure hope so.


Busy trying to learn how to use the Mac...

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny
  #37  
Old August 9th 16, 10:45 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Snit[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 811
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 8/9/16, 1:58 PM, in article [email protected], "Melzzzzz"
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:56:24 -0700
Marek Novotny wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.

You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides.
He ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA
That's all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::


Hm, I have NFS set up on my iMac, I didn't did it though, rather
sysadmin


Off hand I have no idea how to set it up -- never have done so. Sure I could
do it if I wanted with a few minutes of searching. Marek is acting like this
is something I should be ashamed of... not knowing everything. It is just
weird.

And then he directly lies about why I pointed to a GUI tool... it was, as I
have proved, because Peter asked for one. I helped Peter with that, Marek
helped him with using CLI tools and going into more details. For me that is
cool -- what COLA should be (people helping each other). The fact Marek
feels a need to turn this into a vector for his trolling shows how insecure
he is.


--
* OS X / Linux: What is a file? http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mint KDE creating files: http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8
* Mint KDE help: http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8
* Mint KDE general navigation: http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
* OS / Word Processor Comparison: http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c

  #38  
Old August 9th 16, 10:46 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Marek Novotny[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 76
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:

// snip

I got Powned by Peter!!


--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny
  #39  
Old August 9th 16, 10:48 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Marek Novotny[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 76
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:58 PM, in article [email protected], "Melzzzzz"
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:56:24 -0700
Marek Novotny wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.

You avoid the initial topic...

You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides.
He ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA
That's all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::


Hm, I have NFS set up on my iMac, I didn't did it though, rather
sysadmin


Off hand I have no idea how to set it up -- That's how Peter powned me!


Yup... You got pwned!

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny
  #40  
Old August 9th 16, 10:51 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Snit[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 811
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 8/9/16, 2:35 PM, in article
, "Old Friend"
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.

You avoid the initial topic...


You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides. He
ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA That's
all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::


Watching snit repeat the same snipped and taken out of context quotes
from Peter is quite funny.


The quotes are absolute proof Peter asked for a GUI solution.

Peter Köhlmann:
-----
For linux (for example Opensuse) this is just a few mouseclicks on
both side in *GUI* programs to get it working, all in all taking
less than a minute to do the complete setup

Since the lying imbecile claims that OSX is way superior to linux
(especially on the GUI), lets have a smalll video from that
dimbulb. I naturally expect that his example will show the
"challenge" to take substantial less time than on linux...
-----
Where the exact task as descibed takes *less* than a minute (in
fact, less than 30 seconds when you know how it is done) to do it
with a GUI.
-----

There is no missing "context" that can change that. But Marek then trolled
me when I provided what was asked for (though Peter, bizarrely, wanted it to
come WITH the Mac, as if that matters... but he is technologically lost
anyway).

Snit's dishonesty has been once again exposed and giving him some of his own
medicine is just extra icing on the cake.


Ah, those damned unquotable lies of mine... and this excuses Marek for
acting as I never, or only very rarely, act:

Marek:
-----
Nope, he asked that you do it manually, not with a GUI app
-----
Typical Snit, runs for the GUI app for sale because he's a
clueless Mac idiot.
-----
NFS is quite possibly the easiest of all sharing to set up. And
Snit immediately runs to a GUI util for $20 because he has no clue
at all how to do it out of the box with what Apple provided.
-----
Not only could he not do it with what comes out of the box with
the Mac, he had to run to a GUI util to do what a simple command,
which is built in, could do.
-----
He's a moron, Tom. This is the same guy that went looking for a
$20 GUI app because he's too stupid to type nfsd start on the
command line.
-----

Lies and insults and attacks from Marek.

In order to trust snit you have to make the decision that the 100's of people
in Sandman's thread are all out to get snit for some reason and are lying
about him. What's particularly interesting is that snit has been using this
and other dishonest tactics for years.


Ah, you cannot quote me doing wrong so you say what others have been claimed
to have said shows it... WHAT? Does not even make sense. If you think I am
wrong quote where you think so. TomB did recently... and while I think the
context was missing from what he was questioning whatever -- I explained to
him what I meant. Either I worded it poorly or he misunderstood. Does not
matter which and there was no meta-debate. He and I acted like adults.

Marek is not able to.

Here is an example of snit pulling this same snip, misquoting method on Tim
Adams. This thread is from 2006 !

http://www.archivum.info/comp.sys.ma.../03782/Re-Tim-
Adams'-Quote-Debate.html

Snit's been quiet lately. I wonder if the IRS or Arizona state officials have
contacted him yet? I sure hope so.


A post from about a decade ago where I responded to someone trolling me by
not taking his trolling seriously. Wow. Is that the worst thing I have ever
done? LOL!

--
* OS X / Linux: What is a file? http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mint KDE creating files: http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8
* Mint KDE help: http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8
* Mint KDE general navigation: http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
* OS / Word Processor Comparison: http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c

  #42  
Old August 9th 16, 10:52 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Old Friend
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

In article ,
says...

On 2016-08-09, Old Friend wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.

You avoid the initial topic...

You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides. He
ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA That's
all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::



Watching snit repeat the same snipped and taken out of context quotes
from Peter is quite funny. Snit's dishonesty has been once again exposed
and giving him some of his own medicine is just extra icing on the cake.

In order to trust snit you have to make the decision that the 100's of
people in Sandman's thread are all out to get snit for some reason and
are lying about him. What's particularly interesting is that snit has
been using this and other dishonest tactics for years.

Here is an example of snit pulling this same snip, misquoting method on
Tim Adams.
This thread is from 2006 !

http://www.archivum.info/comp.sys.ma.../03782/Re-Tim-
Adams'-Quote-Debate.html

Snit's been quiet lately. I wonder if the IRS or Arizona state officials
have contacted him yet?
I sure hope so.


Busy trying to learn how to use the Mac...


More than likely getting ready to mobilize his latest version of the
sock puppet army. When snit gets confronted with his own dishonesty his
first method is to deny, deny, deny. When that fails, he mobilized the
army of socks to create havoc and confusion in the group so as to act
like a smoke screen to bury his own lies and dishonesty.
Get ready for it.
That was his chosen method of trolling in comp.sys.mac.advocacy before
the entire group banded together and completely ignored snit at which
point he moved his circus to comp.os.linux.advocacy.


  #43  
Old August 9th 16, 10:56 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Melzzzzz[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 14:52:15 -0700
Snit wrote:


Seems lots of Linux users are working on using Macs / OS X.

Yep, OSX is preferred choice of Linux professionals, in my experience...



  #44  
Old August 9th 16, 11:00 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Snit[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 811
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 8/9/16, 2:46 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:

// snip

I got Powned by Peter!!


Ah, so it has become clear:

1) I do not know everything. Peter asked about setting up NFS on a Mac with
a GUI and while I do not know much about it I found a GUI for him to do so.

2) You then mocked me for pointing him to a GUI (?!) and for not knowing how
to set up NFS (something I never said I did know).

3) Because of my horrible wrong here you deemed it acceptable to snip all
quotes of you making an ass of yourself, to forge quotes, to lie, and to
troll.

You are such a mature person!

But, I admit, I am giving you lots of attention. THAT really is what you
want.


--
* OS X / Linux: What is a file? http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mint KDE creating files: http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8
* Mint KDE help: http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8
* Mint KDE general navigation: http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
* OS / Word Processor Comparison: http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c

  #45  
Old August 9th 16, 11:00 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Snit[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 811
Default My Windows 8.1 is still running great and rock solid.

On 8/9/16, 2:48 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:58 PM, in article [email protected], "Melzzzzz"
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:56:24 -0700
Marek Novotny wrote:

On 2016-08-09, Snit wrote:
On 8/9/16, 1:42 PM, in article
, "Marek Novotny"
wrote:
You got so powned by Peter by the way.

You avoid the initial topic...

You got Powned!!

Snit couldn't even setup NFS on a Mac using only what Apple provides.
He ran away like a screaming girl for a $20 utility. HAHHAHAHAHAHA
That's all Peter's challenge was... ::CHOKE:: Major ::CHOKE::


Hm, I have NFS set up on my iMac, I didn't did it though, rather
sysadmin


Off hand I have no idea how to set it up -- That's how Peter powned me!


Yup... You got pwned!


Ah, so it has become clear:

1) I do not know everything. Peter asked about setting up NFS on a Mac with
a GUI and while I do not know much about it I found a GUI for him to do so.

2) You then mocked me for pointing him to a GUI (?!) and for not knowing how
to set up NFS (something I never said I did know).

3) Because of my horrible wrong here you deemed it acceptable to snip all
quotes of you making an ass of yourself, to forge quotes, to lie, and to
troll.

You are such a mature person!

But, I admit, I am giving you lots of attention. THAT really is what you
want.



--
* OS X / Linux: What is a file? http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mint KDE creating files: http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8
* Mint KDE help: http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8
* Mint KDE general navigation: http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
* OS / Word Processor Comparison: http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off






All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 PCbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.