A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » Microsoft Windows XP » The Basics
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Help...I cannot open ANY links...

Old December 3rd 04, 11:06 PM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Dec 2004
Default Help...I cannot open ANY links...

I have been trying to figure out how to correct this problem and I give up...
None of the links open...I click a link, a box opens, but nothing else happens. The green bars telling me it's loading stops at 3 bars, the cursor has the timer on it, but that is as far as it goes....help..
Ads