A Windows XP help forum. PCbanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PCbanter forum » About PCbanter » Forum feedback about PCbanter.net
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Problem on my Compaq Presarion 1201T laptop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 15th 06, 02:55 AM

First recorded activity by PCbanter: Jun 2006
Default Problem on my Compaq Presarion 1201T laptop

i installed win xp pro on compaq presario 1201T, the installation was successfully made done. But the problem is... when my laptop boots, my LCD doesn't support the normal boot of win xp pro. all i need to boot the system is.. i press F8 before the system start and choose VGA mode on start up option and my screen turns back to normal. Now, i'm asking for an help from you to set the normal boot of my laptop using win xp pro operating system without blurding my screen. Hoping that you can help me asap. tnx.